April 10, 2012

Happy 2 years to me!

photo source


I can't believe it's been 2 years since I started this blog!  Not only was Sunday,  Easter, but my blogiversary!

I don't think I've been this dedicated to anything in ... well a really long time.  

Last year I had the goal of trying for 300 posts!  I fell short.  Really short.  But, it's okay!  Between the surgeries, multiple hospital stays, unexpected trips to the ER, and an extended period of true funk ... I'm happy with the dedication I've been able to give since the beginning of 2012.

I've really tried to take and post more pictures throughout the year.  

Since taking my blog public, I've noticed a lot of returning visitors!  I want to welcome anyone that is new and thank everyone that have been faithful readers.  It is nice to know that people care about what happens in my crazy, perfectly messed up life.

I started this blog as a place to be able to vent/brag about and show off different areas of my life and that's exactly what I think I've done over the past 2 years.  I'm sure there are days that no one wants to read various posts about how I'm feeling down, or to see - yet another - picture of the Demon doing something crazy.. BUT, it's who we are and I'm proud of everything here.  The good, bad and the ugly.

I can't wait for school to be over and we can breathe easy, relax, and enjoy the summer.

Again, I want to thank everyone for sticking around.  I'm sure it's not always been easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment