April 11, 2011

Oops. I missed it.

At the beginning of last week I realized that the 8th marked the 1 year blogiversary for me!  One year.  290 posts.  248 comments.  Thanks everyone!  I'm so glad I stuck with it, even through the few funky months I had at the end of last year.  My goal for this year is to hit 300 blog posts...


Weight loss update:  Last week- almost 4lbs!  

lbs needed to get to 20lb loss:  5lbs.

Time left?  2 weeks.   (I hope I can do it!)

Tomorrow is the MRI Enterography.  We have to be there at 6:15am.  WTF?  That means we have to leave the house about 5:45am.  WTF?  That means I have to be up and moving, no later, than 5am.  And... that only gives me 45 minutes to get ready.  If you know me...that's only possible if I plan on leaving the house with my hair pulled up and wet.  Hopefully I won't run into anyone I know between my house, the hospital and back!  We all know how I love my sleep.  I'm going to be hating life tomorrow...more so than usual.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment