September 20, 2011

Top Ten V.3

Here's to more random crap!

01.  We're only into the first few weeks of school and the Demon is already struggling with math.  Unfortunately, he missed 3 days of school last week and his failing math test grade was proof he missed quite a bit of the review.  His teacher is great and has offered to stay with him after school.  He needs to take full advantage of this time. 

02.  I find the KY Yours & Mine commercials very annoying.

03.  I'm going to be 34 in a couple months and for some reason my face is revolting?  I'm starting to break out like a 13 year old.  Grrrr.

04.  I still need a haircut.  Thursday is the day!

05.  The cricket that I spoke about in the last week Top Ten has gone quiet.  I choose to believe that he found his freedom instead of the thought that the poor guy died a lonely death in my messy basement.  Ignorance is bliss.

06.  psssst... only 40 days until Halloween!  I'm not sure why I am so excited about Halloween anymore.  The Demon hasn't enjoyed trick-or-treating in years and for the past few years hasn't gone out at all (without me forcing him).  I don't normally dress up.  And, to make matters worse,.. this year it's on a Monday.  What fun is that!?  But the thought of Horror movie marathons.. makes me happy.

07.  I actually saw Christmas decorations out last weekend.  Seriously?  It's only SEPTEMBER.

08.  The Disney movie, The Lion King, was re-released this past weekend, for a limited time only (2 weeks).  It was released in 3D.  I wanted so badly to go see this!!  We did not go last weekend and this weekend the Demon is with his dad.  I guess we will miss out - very disappointing.

09.  I have danced a total of 3 times since this post.  Only three times.  Each time I've had a great time and feel great afterward.  I need to do more.  I find myself constantly saying "I need to do more."

10. I'm happy to report that a Family Game Night is in our future.  My brother has requested a day off and we're going to celebrate by going to Kings Island and enjoying their Halloween stuff.. then end the evening with games and drinks!  I'm so excited!  We also have to squeeze in time next month for a pumpkin farm or two.

Enjoy your Tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment