March 27, 2012

A whole bunch of frustration!

I vacuumed the house Sunday evening.  Monday morning I come into the living room and this is what I see...

Why must the Demon try to photo bomb each picture I try to take!?

LOOK at that freakin' cat hair!  Clumps of it!  What in the world was going on in this house overnight.  Did the kitties have a party?  Apparently I was not on the invitation list.  This is not normal shedding. 

The reason behind a lot of my current frustration is birds squawking.  During the early morning hours on Sunday,  I was awaken to the loud, annoying chirping of the birds that are building a nest and family here...



These were taken with my cell and I couldn't manage anything better.  I couldn't see any babies but by the sound of the chirps they have to be there.  Either that, or the mamma and daddy are getting busy working on that family and making a crap ton of noise in the process.

Finally... this may, literally, be the death of me.


This is the water that is sitting on top of my pool cover.  Do you see the white thing (with the tubing) to the right of the picture?  It's helping to siphon the water off of the cover to make it possible to remove said cover when it warms up a bit.  The problem.. I have to create that vacuum.  The only way I know how is to suck the tube.  Normally, it's very easy.  However, the water has weighed the cover down SO severely that the angle up and out is a lot larger than previous years.  It takes tremendous SUCK to get the damn water up and out.  In the process of trying to siphon the lovely green, toxic, parasitic water off of the cover ... more water than I care to admit has made its way into my mouth.  Blecccch!

Between wading barefoot  through the raw sewage flooding in my basement and this mess I'm sure I'm never getting sick again.  My immune system has seen the worst of the worst.  I'm sure.  But, just in case I suddenly stop blogging and I'm never to be heard of again... know that the toxic green monster got me!

2 comments:

  1. i have faith in you having tremendous suck power! GO CASEY GO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I didn't wanna brag on the suck too much. But, I think I may have collapsed a lung or two in the process yesterday!

    ReplyDelete