February 17, 2012

Movie Mayhem!

Anyone remember this post?  Well, this is how the shelves are looking now...


Ugh... I need more room for the Horror.  This weekend I'm making the move to the larger bookcase.  But, first they need to be dealt with because here is what they look like...


What a cluster of crap!  There is no rhyme or reason to our movie organization.  We also have the "lazy basket"....


This basket is a collection of movie cases, Wii game cases, my camera bag?and USB cord, and pet items.  The only thing that should be in this basket are the random pet items.  It's considered the "lazy basket" because instead of putting these cases and items where they belong, they just get dropped there after replacing movies and games in the Wii and DVD player.

So... this weekend I'm back in organization mode.  These shelves will be dealt with along with breaking open that steam cleaner and attacking the bathroom and mattresses.  I have to decide how long I want to be the Bed Bug prevention maniac.  Notes have come home from school saying the school is clean.  Notes have said that steps are being taken to keep it clean.  We have no evidence of any creepy crawlies!  Do I continue to make the Demon enter through the basement, throw his clothes in the dryer, and keep his book bag outside?  Or... do I just blindly go about my business and return to the "eh, it won't happen to us" mentality?  I guess I will have to let my wild imagination lead the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment