April 14, 2011

Okay - enough is enough.

The Demon has had a cough for almost 3 weeks.  I think it's finally getting a bit better...and now I have it.  Don't get me wrong, I think I'd take a cough - any day - over a sore throat or stomachache but I've had it long enough.  Three days is long enough.  Isn't it? ahhhhhhhh Each day it's a little worse.  I'm waiting for the day I wake up and say "wow!  i feel better."  Unfortunately, that day isn't today.

The little tree in my Grannie's front yard has started getting green .. uhhh.. they're not leaves... needles?  I'll have to take a picture today and post the difference!  I thought it was a definite goner. 

I remember last year speaking about needing a man for various household chores.  Well, that time of year is upon us.  I need a yardboy.  I would prefer one that has a nice physique as I would enjoy sitting on my porch with a cold alcoholic beverage as I watch him, shirtless, cutting my grass.  So.. if anyone out there knows anyone that could possibly fit that description.. send him my way.  Pronto!  I promise, if he is married, I will just watch.  However, if he's single... I can't make any promises!

2 comments:

  1. Starting Feb 11 to March 11 I had a BAD cough like it was horrible.. It hurt my back, chest, constant plegm coming out.. I thought maybe it would go away but it kept going getting worse and worse by the day finally Luke was like this was it.. I am taking you to the dr and i had really bad bronchitis Dr told me I was lucky it didnt turn into puenomia because it was pretty bad. He gave me a Z-pack and some cough medicine that had codine in it it cleared me up the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I've had bronchitis a couple times, I hope it is just allergies and eventually goes away. :( I don't wanna go to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete