April 13, 2011

A little consideration please!!?

I'm on the verge of sanity.  I am being very strong.  Not eating meat.  Not eating cheese.  Not eating crap.  Not eating after 8pm.  I'm exercising every night.  

So.. why can't I get a little support!!??  I have Grannie offering crap for me to eat.  The Demon dishes up ice cream and covers it with hard chocolate shell and sits right next to me.  Every bite I hear.  Every scrape of the spoon is like nails on a chalk board.  I am sure I could actually hear him swallowing. 

I'm.  On.  The.  Edge.

I slipped up, and had some ice cream.  I'm sick about it.  I felt such guilt.  Ugggh.

It's affecting my daily interactions.  I broke down crying today.  WTF?  WHY?  Maybe it's because of my normal daily stresses plus hunger?  I have even less patience with people than is normal for me - I didn't even know that was possible.

What day is it.. Wednesday?  LOL  It's only been 3 days.  Lord help me get through this week.  And, Lord help anyone that gets in my way!!

2 comments:

  1. You can get thru this.. I know it! Much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew....I hear you! I'm trying to get my healthy on again and it's HARD!!! I have realized that if I don't give myself a little something that I'll never make it. I was having a really hard time with ice cream craving and NEEDING something sweet until a friend suggested.....FUDGE POPS! I get the ones that say "No sugar added" and they are only 40 calories and delicious! They also have "sugar-free" that are even lower in calories, but I don't like "diety" tasting stuff and I can handle 40 calories for the real taste. lol

    Good Luck Casey <3

    ReplyDelete