July 19, 2017

If I knew then what I know now.. 10 things.



.. I would not have wasted so much time "waiting until".

.. I would have tried more of a variety of foods as a child.

.. I would have hugged my momma one last time.

.. I would not delete voicemails left by family.

.. I would have taken more photos with me in front of a camera.

.. I would have never rescheduled any pap smear appointments.

.. I would not have gone so crazy with waxing my eyebrows!

.. I would have cut certain friends out of my life sooner, while holding on to others tighter.

.. I would not have ever used baby oil and then lay out in the sun.

.. I would have let go of grudges years ago.


I don't really have too many regrets in life, however,  I do think if I had the chance to do life over again - things would go a bit differently.
I am who I am because of how things did play out, which isn't all too bad. 
But, I think I'd like a redo.

1 comment: