December 6, 2016

10 moments of happiness.

it's been so long since i've posted anything on this little corner of the interwebs of mine.  i have had a few ups and downs since the last post but i'm, currently, trying to think of positives!  i'd like to be able to look back and think - not everything is so awful.

01.  christmas music
02.  christmas lights.
03.  christmas specials.
04.  any time spent with my family.
05.  when my pups are all taking a nap.
06.  when i get to join them in the above mentioned nap.
07.  my succulent babies thriving in my house despite no sunlight.
08.  hearing the demon, even at the age of 18, cracking up when i am in the mood to be a fool.
09.  a new adding machine at work that makes the most amazing clicking noise with each number pressed.
10.  and.. of course... cuddling with my baby blue.

thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment