October 28, 2015

Whoa.

It's nearly November (HINT: MY BIRTHDAY).  I can't believe I haven't posted a blog since January.  What the what!?  There have been many times I've sat to do a post and just couldn't think of anything to say.  Weird, huh?  It's not because I've spent the last, nearly, 10 months on the couch doing nothing.  Although, there has been many hours spent watching Netflix and Amazon Prime videos/shows. 

During my time away, I've accomplished some major purging of my house.  I've worked on my room, dining room, living room, and basement.  We still have quite a bit of work to do in the basement..

The Demon passed his 10th grade year!!  He's never struggled as much as he did last year with school.  He's back into the swing of things and chugging right along.

I've purchased a new Jeep and the Demon now has his temporary driving permit! Until a month or so ago, he showed no interest at all in learning to drive.  I knew it was only a matter of time before I was going to get a new vehicle and I thought maybe that would be the motivation he needed to finally make the leap to test for his temps.  (He will be given the old Jeep)  It was!!  He passed on his first try.  I have to say that I am so proud of that guy!!  It was a huge deal for him.

We've had a great summer!  The family (my brother and sister in law, the boys, and I all went to Myrtle Beach.  I've loads of photos I could post from our entire summer.  But, truth be told, I'm too lazy to do so.  ha! Go to my Instagram and catch up! 

Anywho, I thought I'd do a quick post to say - I'm still alive and well.  Trying to put on my happy face and look forward to the holidays.  We'll see how well I do.

I do promise to check back in soon - I've to update you all on my goal for 2015!  How well have I done with focusing more on life?  Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment