January 22, 2015

2015.


i have given my 2015 goals a lot of thought.  i want to think big, but not so big that i am setting myself up for failure. normally, I will decide on a list of things i want to work on throughout the entire year.  i have thought and thought and thought some more.  

today, it finally came to me.  focus.  i need to focus. 

focus, not only in my daily work life (of which i am highly lacking) but also on the overall picture of my life.  i need to focus on the things and events that matter.  as you all know, i find myself suffering from anxiety.  anxieties that really are beyond my control.  this is going to be a year long (read:lifelong) process.  there will be many days where i will find myself completely scattered, unfocused, unorganized, anxious and depressed. a total failure... but, i want the year to end with an overall feeling of accomplishment.  i want to be able to look back and not feel as though i'm so far behind with things.  i ended the year with a feeling of disappointment in a way.

so far behind with blogging.

so far behind with work... so much so that i will be playing catch up for at least half of 2015.

so far behind with home improvements.

so far behind with my daily walking goals!

i ended 2014 hurt and began 2015 with the flu.  there is no turning back the clock and i must focus on the now.

i've lost the focus i recently found that was making it possible to remain determined to make those daily goals.  even if it was just getting out of the house for that 1 hour a day.  that 1 hour can drastically improve my overall mental health.

i was motivated to live life beyond the couch.

i wanted to get up and take photos daily.

so, focus is what i will be working on throughout 2015.

focus on my health - physically, but more so mentally.  
focus on staying positive!
focus on doing what i want when i want how i want with whom i want. -walking, napping, photo taking, blogging.
focus on improving....organizing my life.
focus on  accepting myself.
focus on my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment