November 23, 2014

You guys...



... I've so much catching up to do!  Well, not really.  I've been up to the same ole, same ole.  Walking.  That is, up until last Monday.  I slipped down my basement steps and that has resulted in a grade 2 LCL sprain.  I'm on crutches and in some moderate pain, constantly.  Argh!!  My free time has since been spent on the couch with my knee up on a mountain of pillows while I vege.  If I'm not sleeping, I'm catching up on my DVR shows.  I don't want to complain (but I will..) but this is seriously bumming me OUT.  It reminds me of last year when I was sidelined with a fractured toe.  I suffer through the heat of summer to finally reach my favorite time of year and end up stuck indoors.  

*#&!$%

So.. let's look back on the weeks that I've been away from this blog. 





Each Friday I would spend time at the larger cemetery, here in town.  It was such a peaceful time for me.  It was the one time a week I would, without fail, take some photographs.  Like I've mentioned before, if I'm out on the trails, logging my mileage I rarely stop.  It would take a super special shot for me to take a break in the trail.  But.. it happens occasionally.

In a few of the above photos,.. can you see it?!  Snow!!!  We were hit with a very early snowfall.  Love!!  But, for now, I'm hoping that any future snow waits until I'm back up and mobile.  I don't think crutches and snow/ice would mix very well together.

I think, what I am missing most, right now, is not being able to spend that time with Blue.




Don't let these photos fool you, he's a maniac on the leash.  ha!  Especially if there are any leaves blowing about.  He's such a fun dog!  Being sidelined is definitely affecting him, as well...he's needs that 3 miles to expel that puppy energy.   Needs that 3 miles.


We went to a pumpkin farm.  A nice time was had by all.  I'm not sure what it is, maybe because the boys have grown up?  Holidays just don't seem to be as fun anymore.  It makes me sad..


I guess that's all for now.   Enjoy your Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment