September 16, 2014

Top Ten V.24

Wow.  It's been over a year since I've posted a Top Ten list.  I am trying to blog a bit more and thought - what better way to get back into it the swing of things than to go back to what I enjoyed doing.. creating lists!  I struggled with this list.  While I am trying to be more positive, it's not always that easy for me.  As I searched back to the last Top Ten, I realized it was a list of things currently making me happy.  Why not revisit that topic?  So..without further ado - 10 things that currently are putting smiles on my face.

01.  The weather.  I'm a fan of cooler temps!
02.  The actual sounds and smells of Autumn.
03.  Receiving "good morning" texts/messages.
04.  The fact that my brother and his family live next door.  ♥
05.  Seeing the number of my steps increasing every day. I put in over 40 miles last week!
06.  My fall shows returning. 
07.  Riding my bike.
08.  Gathering my Halloween photos in preparation to creep out all my Facebook friends!
09.  Watching my brother freak out over a bee yesterday - the funniest thing I've witnessed in a long time.
10.  Music.  It pushes me through the toughest moments on the trail.

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.  

Try to find just a little positive in your day.



2 comments: