May 8, 2014

Sweet Fancy Moses!

...didcha catch that Seinfeld reference?  ahhh, will always love that show.  anywho, if you haven't noticed, i have been MIA from this little blog.  i have no real reason other than to say that i'm "busy" with other things i'm lazy and haven't wanted to take the time to sit down and actually blog.  it's not like i'm out doing much of anything.  however, each weekend i try to get out at least once and take photos.  with the weather warming up, that may not happen as often.  i freakin' hate the summertime heat.

how about a little thursday randomness...

  • the demon is finishing up his freshman year of high school.  i still can't wrap my head around the fact that i am the mother of a high schooler!  i'm far too young and cool for that fact to be truth.  let's not even talk about the fact that my nephew will soon be driving!!
  • probably, i should revisit my goal list for 2014...  i vaguely remember one of the items being for me to not be so hard on myself.  sooooo, i won't bring up the fact that i am sure i'm falling way behind with the entire list.  instead, i'll just say - i'll get to it soon!
  • next month my brother and family will be moving next door.  to say that i'm super stoked would be an extreme understatement.  i can't wait for everyone to be so close!  
  • i'm about 3 months overdue for a haircut.
  • if you're looking for a great collection of music to workout to..or in my case just put me in the mood to walk a couple miles.. i must recommend The Bloodhoud Gang - Hefty Fine & Mindless Self Indulgence - if.  trust me, that music needs to be on (or in?) your exercise playlist.
  • i have come a very long way with body acceptance and embracing the fat, however, i recently purchased a fitbit zip. while i don't obsess (very often) about hitting the 10K step goal, i have  found it CRAZY hard to hit that goal.  and, the device sucks when it comes to picking up my Just Dance moves.  i think i'm going to try holding it in my hand the next session.  haaa, is that cheating?  i mean i am moving a lot when i do that crap...and yesterday it didn't pick up much at all.  
  • i recently got 2 new tattoos!  (and i already have the next one in my mind)

  • i am loving some of the new music out there... Fitz & The Tantrums, and Kongos.  
  • i am so used to autocorrect on my phone that i sit here at the computer and expect it to change the misspelled words for me!  i mean, who really has the time to go back and double click the red underlined word to give me the correct spelling.  geez..
i'm not sure when i'll check back in, but i do hope it's sooner than later!  enjoy your week.  if you're a mom - happy mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment