May 16, 2014

Talk me off the ledge!



First things first... LOOK at Miss Bella Boo!  

Yesterday, I reserved a condo in Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a few days in June!  Can I just share the tiny fact that I am super nervous.  It may not seem like such a big deal to most people but I have never traveled - like really traveled - alone with both boys.  I am full of so many "what ifs" that I am making myself sick with worry.  I haven't been on a vacation since the boys were still in diapers when I was also in the company of 3 other adults.  Having said all of that, I am SUPER EXCITED!  The Demon is already sick of me and my worries and over thinking.  He's got a month ahead of him filled with me being a basket case.  ha!

Okay.. let's stop talking about that and return to regularly scheduled blog photos!


Spring can be seen everywhere.  I am not a fan of super colorful photos.  If it's not obvious, most of my pictures are usually very "brown", so this has been a difficult time for me when it comes to trying to capture that perfect nature shot.  Cincinnati is very green and yellow right now.  I feel very lucky to stumble upon purple, orange, red and pink!


I am also trying to do more black and white photography.  It's a bit harder, for me, to take vibrant colors to black and white... but I'm trying!  Hopefully, I'm not sucking too badly!


The boys are not as fond of hiking and tagging along when I am picture taking.  I will really have to work my powers of persuasion to get a few hours of hiking time while in Gatlinburg. 


I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Until next time, ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment