March 17, 2014

almost a month...

...has gone by since I last posted here.  Not good.  I don't have much of anything new to report.  I do have loads of photos I can share?  



I have a thing for the sun and taking blinding pictures.  Most of the time, I can't even see the picture as I'm taking it.  


I am still going to cemeteries and wandering among the tombstones and mausoleums.


This is another shot from Spring Grove Cemetery.  How beautiful.  It's just amazing place to get lost for a couple of quiet hours...


I am still getting up and out.  Hiking, walking, wandering...


We've had loads of ice and snow this winter.  I'm thankful that, despite being laid up for the first two months of the year, I've been able to enjoy some fun, cold weather.

We have added a new furry member to our family.  I have a new niece!!  Meet Miss Bella (Bell Boo).


Couldn't you just die.  DIE!  She's too much.   Don't let these photos fool you.  The only time this little girl is quiet and subdued is when her eyes are closed and she is sleeping.  For the rest of her day...for 99% of this littles life...she's a maniac!   But, we love her.  She was a Christmas present for my brother from my sister in law.  It's safe to say he was totally surprised.  She's been a great addition.

I guess that's all folks.  You've seen what I've been up to.  I'm trying to just get through each day with a smile on my face.  It's working.

Until next time...♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh f..., comments almost gone while creating an account for publishing...
    So I first check this now!

    ReplyDelete