October 11, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

via:  House of Hepworths

I love this display!  My momma has a big tin full of old keys.  Most of the keys are random, ordinary keys.. but she has quite a few skeleton keys that she collected over many years.  I would love to attempt this project!  If you haven't been to House of Hepworths, go!  Not only does she have amazing DIY ideas and tutorials, she also shares recipes and very helpful organizational tips.

via:  theblackapple

I found this picture while browsing Etsy and I fell in love.  I saw it in a larger print as well.  If I had a little girl, this would be hanging in her room!  As it is, I don't - but I'm very tempted to get this and display it in mine.  Take some time and explore her Etsy shop - it's pretty amazing.

via:  ModCloth

Every time I am wasting my life away online window shopping I seem to land back at this lamp.  I have shown great restraint, so far, in not ripping out my credit card and overnighting this beauty to my doorstep.

via:  Fork Party

What the what?!  I have no idea what this picture is about but, it's safe to say I love everything about it.  From the car burning out of control to the children walking wearing their creepy masks.  Who knew that Donald Duck could be so scary!?  That is a group of tough kids.  

via:  Hot Cool Vintage

I'm eating my salads out of Gladware big plastic bowls.  When I want a salad as my meal I don't want a skimpy amount of lettuce.  I want a mountain, and up until I saw these, I was settling on the stupid plastic resuable bowls.  Last year, I purged most all of my plastic containers and replaced them with Pyrex glass and I'd love to toss the remaining plastic that I have.  I love this style!  Before I shell out the money for these, I think I'm going to hit up Target and see what sort of choices I have.  The Demon has been asking for taco salad.. so we need some new bowls.  Pronto!

I hope you are enjoying your Thursday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment