October 7, 2012

my week on instagram.


♦  See that bag of M&M's?  That's the temptation I'm faced with everyday at work!  mmmm, chocolate.
♦  I started decorating a bit outside.  I love these little yard signs!
♦  I ventured into the land of groceries after practically a month long break.  
♦  I tried a new polish color.  While I love the color..it's not the Halloween orange that I was hoping for.
♦  During an outing to grab some chicken wings, this package of Smarties was part of what he won.  LOVE these!
♦  I bought this little guy, yesterday, while out at the mall with the fam.  Leave it to my brother to find him as I'm checking out.. I couldn't say no.  It's an oil burner and I'm dying to get him lit and the house smelling of fall.
♦  I grabbed the moon behind some clouds.
♦  With the start of a new month came the start of a new #fmsphotoaday challenge.  I'm sad to report I'm already slackin'. 
♦  Finally, I got rid of the orange to go back to black for the weekend.  

The weather finally has cooled down and now I am debating whether or not it's time to turn on the heat.  Currently, I am wearing a flannel shirt AND am covered with fleece blankets.... but, it's cozy and I don't mind.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend.  I'm sorry to see it end!

No comments:

Post a Comment