August 24, 2012

i jinxed us, i apologize!

i was loving the cooler temperatures last week and had made the decision that it was time to cover the pool.  well, the temperatures had a little to do with my decision but add in the fact that my freaking money pit of a pool is suspiciously losing water at an alarming rate (i have to throw the hose in every other day!) and you have a person that will do anything to get a cover on the pool and close it for the season.  next year that thing most likely is coming down.  

unless i win the lottery or meet a man that i can con into enjoys working outside!  keep your eyes open for me.

anywho, to get back to my point... tonight my brother is helping me cover the pool.  the high for today and the weekend is projected to be back in the 90's.  *$&%  oh well.  that leads me to the apology - i want to take the time to say "my bad!" to all my fall weather loving friends and readers.  it's my fault.  if i had not planned to cover the monstrosity we would all still be enjoying the 70° days and our windows open.  however, thanks to whatever leak is happening,  the pool is nearly drained enough to cover and, by god, that cover is going on tonight.

speaking of hot temperatures, i have a wedding to attend tomorrow - an outdoor wedding.  we all know how i feel about heat and sweating.  thankfully the reception is indoors and i am sure i can cool off with some yummy adult beverages soon after the "i do's".

other than that.. i have nothing going on this weekend!  sunday will be spent recovering from said wedding, cleaning house and doing laundry.  i can't wait for sunday football games to start back up!

enjoy your weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment