April 27, 2012

16 days later... a rant, ramble, vent.

it's been 16 days. 

16 days since i convinced my brother we should call for an ambulance.

16 days that my Momma has been away from home.

today, she comes home.

if i had known then what i know now - i would have done things differently.  so much more differently.

as it stands right now.. i don't know how much time i have left with my momma. 

so many emotions.  sadness, despair, panic, fear.. emptiness.

16 days ago i was praying for a miracle.

today, i pray for peace and comfort.  if you're reading this.. please pray.

pray that my Momma is able to find that peace & comfort.

my life will never again be as it was 16 days ago...

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry and I hate that there is absolutely nothing I can say that will make what you are going through any easier. Just know that I am praying for you guys and I am here if there is anything I can do. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete