March 5, 2012

What's the point!?

Saturday I went to the freezer in a hurry!  It was almost 8pm and I hadn't had my evening snack yet.  I grabbed the ice cream and this is what I found...


Seriously?  This is what the Demon left in the container.  Why would he not just finish this ice cream?!!  I scooped out what little bit was there...


Give me a break!!  The time I had left to snack, before 8pm, was ticking away.  Thankfully, I still had some of my ice cream left to finish to actually give me a snack worthy of cheating on my diet.

Does anyone else have kids that do this!?  It's not just ice cream and this is definitely not the first time this has happened.  He'll leave just 1-2 crackers in a plastic sleeve or just a handful of crumbs in the bottom of a potato chip bag.  Sometimes he may leave 3 whole cheese puffs for me to find in a deceitful bag puffed up with air.  WHY!?  It's never enough to satisfy the snack crave.  Is it to be able to say "hey, I didn't finish them!"?


Please tell me that he's not the only one to do such a(n) weird annoying thing?  He can't really be the only inconsiderate kid around... right?

2 comments:

  1. My kids know better. It's my husband who does this, every single time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, I think it's a game to him! Like... "Hey, let's see how long it takes her to find this."

      Delete