March 16, 2012

I am a *little* domesticated.


Last night we made these yummy treats!  The Demon is having a bake sale tomorrow to raise money for a Foundation in Kenya.  I was volunteered to make something and since the only baking I do is from boxes and consists of either cupcakes or brownies.. I went the easier route.


Of course I couldn't take the super easy route.  I had to pretty them up a little bit.  I figured with it being a bake sale the best way for the Demon to bring them to school would be in little bags.


I haven't curled ribbon in years!  Needless to say, I ripped a whole lot of ribbon.


Not the best of pictures but here they all are!  2 dozen chocolate brownies, packaged up and ready to go!

I have the Beast all weekend.. it's gonna be great!  Enjoy yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment