March 30, 2012

Funky Friday...

I love that it's Friday.  However, I'm not feeling 100%.

Cramps are kickin' my tail today.

My back hurts.

I went to take some Excedrin and there was only 1 pill left.  GRR.  I never take more than 2 at a time.  I hate when I don't have an even amount in a bottle.

Along with the warmer temperatures comes the awful reminder that I've failed big time with this diet.  

Less than a month to go and KI opens for the season.  I was supposed to be down 30+lbs.  I am down 7.

The Demon was bending over the day and I noticed ribs.  Ugh!  How can that kid eat like he has the past couple of days and still lose weight?  Jokingly, I yelled at him and told him he needs to fatten back up!

I want a dark room, Excedrin, lots of chocolate, a blanket and a Horror movie.

....and, a drink or 3.

Enjoy your weekend!  Think of me on Saturday as I'm wading through my garbage garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment