March 7, 2012

Boys.. gotta love 'em!

Since my computer stopped working before Christmas I have been using the Demon's laptop.  Sunday, after his earned free time was up, I grabbed the laptop to play around.  This is what I saw when I flipped the top...


W.T.F!?  What would possess him to put this on the computer?  I had just deleted so many of his useless crap because it had been running so slow, only to find him downloading more junk.  Argh!!  It was another "seriously!!?" moment in my life.

Not to change subjects or anything but (it's what I do) I've been carrying around my camera just in case I see anything that moves me enough to blog.  As we were almost to Sam's, yesterday, I quickly thought of something that I just had to grab in a picture.  I hurried and fished the camera out of my purse and handed back to the Demon and told him to hurry!  Thankfully, we were driving through one school zone after another and I was able to drive slow without annoying the people following behind me.


This "puddle" of water is always there.  How gross!  I have no idea why but I would imagine it has to be a breeding ground for a crap ton of mosquitoes and probably a host of hundreds of parasites or something equally as gross.  I can't remember there being a time, especially any time recently, this area being dry.  In fact, I'm happy I finally snapped a picture so that I can compare this moment in time to this area in a few months.  Just right across the side street (to the left of the picture) there is a little park.  Across the other street (the street that I was driving on) is a grade school.  I would think that the city or village or whatever Glendale is... would want to fix this cesspool.  Blech!

Has anyone been following the television show, The River?  If you haven't been, you're missing out on a really great show.  I'm going to miss it once it's over!

That's all for today peeps.  Enjoy your hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment