February 15, 2012

It is still WINTER.


Yesterday morning it snowed.  As I was walking into my office I noticed the tulips were peeking through the snow.  Really??  This whole Winter has been very boring if we're talking about the weather around here.  Is it too much to ask for just one snow day?  Please?  I'm almost willing to give up the rest of Winter.. and you know Winter is my favorite.. for just one heavy, snowball quality, accumulating snow.  Point me in the direction of who(m) ..which one is it?... ever I have to talk to and I'll take care of the rest!

After school yesterday the Demon handed me my Valentine gift...


Yum!!  The piece missing was a toffee type of crunchy piece of candy (did that make sense?).  I ate half and the Demon was kind enough to finish it because I wasn't too fond of the taste.  The other piece of candy in this picture that has a bite taken out is also a piece that I tried that he will finish.  I was on the search for caramel.  I turn away to watch something on TV and turn back to this...


How is he going to bite into my caramel!?!  He's lucky he's so cute and agrees to eat the pieces that I don't like... or else I'd have to whoop him up for doing such a rotten thing on Valentine's day.  ♥

If anyone is wondering what I decided on as his gift - here is a sample...


I very rarely agree to him eating these nasty sticks of "meat", but even so, he asks for them every time he sees them in the store.  Along with these gross, greasy sticks he received a pack of pencils, pack of pens, some candy bars that I know he'll eat (Twix, Hershey's chocolate) and a cool Crayola Wild Notes notebook.  This kid loves to write so this seemed like a fun way to accomplish what he loves.

Tomorrow we see his GI doctor for a follow up visit.. let's hope they're happy with his weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment