January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!

yes, I'm still hating my camera... i wish i had some ideas on what above average point-n-shoot cameras are available...

as I said in the previous post, we had a quiet new year's eve at home.  well, it was quiet until we saw midnight!  it was then the boys took off running down our (super quiet) street banging on pots and pans all while shouting "happy new year!!" and blowing noise makers.  after they did their lap up and down the street, they returned to the front porch and set off some simple noise poppers.  some shot out confetti and the others shot out strands of colorful paper that I chose to decorate my hair.  okay.. enough words.  enjoy the pics!

I am loving the Instagram feature on the iPod!

the boys started their evening with some jell-o shots!  alcohol free, of course.



and what would a game night be without a bunch of games?






a couple 4 legged creatures wanted to be a part of the fun.  mao only came down once thing were quiet.



this was also a common sight.  lol.. the boys were only allowed to randomly check in on their facebook.  i mean... if *I'M* allowed to stop 'n check my wall.. so could they.


I hope everyone enjoyed their evenings.  here's hoping for a quiet year ahead for our households.  we deserve a drama free year.

No comments:

Post a Comment