July 5, 2011

Frisbee Golf!

I decided to take Friday off and we attacked the Frisbee Golf Course.  It was h.o.t. outside.  Well, in reality it was probably about 85 degrees but the humidity sucked.  It was so muggy and very sunny!


Everyone patiently waited their turn.


The guys each had their own throwing style.

Gently lobbing it into the basket...

lol, I've got no idea who taught him how to throw it!

I'm thinking this is heading into the woods.
Everyone would stop and watch each disc either soar perfectly.. or crash into surrounding trees.


Along the way we found some casualties of the game..




A few times I ended up more "in the woods" than they did.

I stopped to snap them...as I was looking for my freakin' disc.


They were also extremely patient as I would lag behind and take pictures instead of throwing my disc.

Although, the Demon looks a little frustrated.

All in all it was the perfect way to spend a day off of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment