July 18, 2011

Boys & their gadgets.

I didn't blog very much about how the Demon was gone on vacation.  Normally, I blog about how much I miss him and hope the week passes by quickly.. but this time?  I didn't have to.  What was the difference?  This is the first time, in all of the years he's ever vacationed with his dad, that he called me while being away!  He called me 3 or 4 times while gone.  It was great hearing his voice and having him catch me up on the days events. 

Not only did he call me frequently he came home early!!  That's another first!

Before leaving on vacation he was grounded.  He was not allowed to be on his computer or use his phone.  He had been grounded for about a week.  I also did not let him take his phone with him on his trip.  It was almost as if his life was over.  I kept having to remind him that it was his fault that he was grounded.  And after doing that, he usually shut his pie hole.

Since being home, he's been given his technology back.  

This is how the boys spent their Sunday.. their first Sunday together again.

please ignore the gross couch..

Silly boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment