July 19, 2011

2 Days!

Surgery is right around the corner!  I am no where near ready this time.  Last surgery I had all of my supplies (travel sized crap) bought and ready to go.  I had plans of my brother coming to the house to feed & water the animals organized.  In fact, by this time last surgery, I may have even had some of my luggage packed!

This time?  Nothing.  I have to get with the program!  I really hate waiting until the last minute, rushing.. and then forgetting something important.  Important = Labyrinth!

This hospital stay should only be 3-5 days.  I'm planning on 7.

I also want to blog daily/nightly while there.  I regret not doing so during the last one.  I would have loved to have documented every day, every feeling, every sadness, every disappointment, every fear... but all of those feelings were consuming me and I was not mentally able to blog daily.   

This time I'm ready for everything that hospital life throws at us.


No comments:

Post a Comment