July 15, 2011

40 things about me!

**okay, so i'm stealing another "trending topic" from twitter... SO!**

  1. my family will always come first.
  2. when i use lower case *only* i'm feeling the funk.
  3. i am addicted to reality tv.
  4. i have food issues.
  5. i have very low self esteem and not many ppl know that.
  6. i obsess about my physical appearance (even though i'm fat)
  7. my pets annoy the crap out of me.
  8. i'm very selfish.
  9. i love strawberries.
  10. i hate ground beef.
  11. i spend entirely too much time on facebook.
  12. i am loyal.
  13. i cheat... in many aspects of my life.
  14. i love all things Horror.
  15. i dye my roots about every 3 weeks because i'm very vain.
  16. i'm terrified of bridges.
  17. i don't ever think i'll be married.
  18. i hate yardwork.
  19. i have zero patience.
  20. i'm a very jealous person.
  21. i love my jeep and never want to get rid of it.
  22. country music makes me want to scream.
  23. i have a lot of credit card debt.
  24. i wear makeup every. single. day.
  25. i hold grudges. forever.
  26. i am grossed out by man feet.
  27. i'm very controlling.
  28. i will forever be a bengals fan.
  29. i am not a "kid" person.
  30. i love the snow.
  31. i'm an "all or nothing" type of person.
  32. i've realized i'm a binge drinker.
  33. i love tattoos.
  34. labyrinth is (and always will be) my favorite movie.
  35. i spoil my son and nephew.
  36. i'm always tired.
  37. i rarely wear colorful clothing.
  38. i love bacon but hate myself after eating it.
  39. i'm extremely competitive.
  40. i require a lot of attention.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO @ #26. Man feet hahaha. As far as #22 we need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL man feet freak me out. LOL @ #22

    ReplyDelete