June 27, 2011

Recovered!

First things first.  The rain kept us away from the Zoo.  Had I crawled out of bed to a light drizzle or even a normal rain shower we would have braved the rain.  However, the BOOMING thunder caused me to roll over, turn the alarm off, and go back to bed.  I was pretty disappointed because I was really looking forward to taking some pictures.

Instead of snapping some wild animals I decided (late in the day) to capture my own wild animal in the backyard doing what he enjoys most.

ignore my awful blacktop :)

The entire time he was in the hospital he was itching to get in the backyard to shoot some hoops.  It's only been over the past couple days that he's really been back to his normal self -running, jumping and throwing the ball like normal!

lol.. his tongue!





He's very good, especially with the long shots.  He surprises me constantly at Kings Island when he plays the shooting games.  I can't tell you how many freakin' basketballs we have in the backyard from the many times he's won.  As he was shooting... Truck was happily watching from the top of the ramp.


They make a great team.  ♥

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, he looks great!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear is making such good progress. I love the tongue out shot, a little Michael Jordan in the making. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe the difference in him since I last saw him. Amazing! He looks so good and to see him running around playing basketball is awesome. Go Kane!

    ReplyDelete