June 28, 2011

Does anyone else...

do nothing with their hair over the weekend?


This is how my hair looks for the majority of the weekend.  I can't stand blowing it dry and straightening it when I don't have to look good.  Instead, I pull it up in a half assed pony tail and the above is how it looks when I set it free.  I don't think know I couldn't get a brush through this weave if I tried to right now.  This is also day 2 of not washing it.  Normally, I wash my hair every day so this is dirty to me.  This picture is weird to me.. I never see the back of my hair.  It's making me want to take a snapshot every day to compare!

I can't be the only one that completely neglects their hair over the weekend... can I?!

3 comments:

  1. Whyyyyy do you never wear your hair curly? It has really pretty waves. I love it! Oh and I never spend time on my hair about 5 days a week lol. I wish it were just the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm still waiting on a picture of the new you! My curly/wavy hair is BIG, that's why I normally don't wear it that way. lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really pretty waves!! My hair doesn't look nearly that good after not fixing it all weekend!

    ReplyDelete