April 27, 2011

Preparing...

Today the Demon starts his "Liquid Diet" to prepare his body for his scopes scheduled (ridiculously early) on Friday.  His diet will consist of:  ice cream, pudding, nutritional drinks (Boost, Slimfast), milk & probably more ice cream.  He is loving it!  He is having ice cream for lunch and dinner with a side of Boost.  As I suffer through more fruits and salads.  He's been eating fried chicken, cake and ice cream in my face for a couple days now!  I think, tomorrow, I will have to rub in my grilled chicken for dinner as he's suffering through his clear liquid diet.

(okay.. probably I won't do that - that may be too mean.. even for me) 

This Friday is the second, of three, crazy wake up times for us.  You may remember the freak out late wake up I experienced a couple weeks ago.  This time I'm prepared.  I plan on having 2 alarm clocks set.  One next to me (which will probably be turned off without realizing it.. again) and one across the room.  I hope setting one across the room will force me to get out of bed to turn it off.  If not, we're screwed.  We have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am.  On a good day, that's the time I roll out of bed.. not arriving at my destination!

Ahh.. it's almost 11 am.  I gotta find something to snack on.  I'm down another 2.2 lbs!  At this rate I will make my 10lb goal for April!!

1 comment:

  1. A little rubbing in isn't that mean, considering how he has rubbed his food in. ;) Because he can go back to eating all that food after his tests on Friday.

    Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete