April 8, 2011

Is it possible..

... for guys and girls to really JUST be friends?  I always thought so.  I've have great guy friends.  But recently, I'm really starting to doubt it.  I am starting to think that one of the two - either the guy or girl - eventually wants more than just friendship.  I'm guilty of it myself, wanting more out of the friendship at times, with certain guys.  I deal, a lot, with guy "friends" wanting to just randomly hook up?  I have no idea what vibe I must put out.  

After talking with a good friend..I may have an idea.  He told me that I project such confidence.  That I seem to know what I want and how I want it.  I also seem to be a challenge?  That guys want to conquer that challenge.  No matter how many times I turn certain guys down.. they constantly try.  Maybe it is me.  Maybe I'm incapable of just being a friend?  Maybe there is something that I do, subconsciously, that attracts the wrong guys.  The guys that think I'm only about sex. 

Maybe I'm flirtatious?  Does flirting equal wanting sex?

Whatever it is, I have to figure it out and stop whatever I'm doing.  Because it is NOT fun to be thought of as just a piece of ass.

2 comments: