April 20, 2011

Gross!!!

First things first.  Yes, I'm still sick.  No, I'm not going to the doctor!

Now..onto one of the nastiest events I've experienced in a long time.  While at work, alone, a client walks in to see my boss.  Let's call him "Poppy".  He did not look familiar to me but not many of the clients do.  My office is in the back and I normally do not see many clients face to face.  However, once "Poppy"  told me who he was, I immediately knew "him".  This particular man has been on the phone with me and in the background I can hear him going to the bathroom.  Not only that, but then I hear the ziiiiip of his fly.  

Disgusting!

Anyway.. I'm rambling.  "Poppy" comes in at 1:20 pm for an appointment that was scheduled at 4:00 pm.  He was shocked and angry that my boss was not in the office to serve him right then and there.  I explained that he had a prior obligation downtown and he was due back in time for his scheduled, 4 o'clock appointment.  He was seemed very distracted he quickly said "Okay" then handed me his bag of receipts and informs me he has to go to the bathroom.  I point him in the direction and walk toward the front.

Here is where the story goes bad..and quickly.

I can hear him peeing!!!!!

I peak down the hallway to see the both doors (the door the the hallway AND the bathroom door) open!!  WTF?  This is a business owner.  This is a man that is every bit of 50+ years old.  I hear the toilet flush..then see him walking toward me.  WTF!?  I'm immediately thrown into my very own Sienfeld moment.  You know the one?  Poppy!!!?  




Only instead of him handing me food, he is NOW handing me pieces of paper.  Licking his fingers (you know.. the fingers he was just holding his junk with while pissing with the door open) and thumbing through his papers and handing them to me.  All I could see when I looked at him was a huge germ bug.

After what seemed like an eternity.. time had to have been moving in slow motion... I grabbed the hand sanitizer and went to town.  I sanitized my hands, my cell phone, my FACE.  God only knows wtf may have jumped from Poppy and landed on me!!!  Just reliving this I feel the need to shower!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I would have said to him no, just no , you need to go wash your hands before you touch anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Would. Have. DIED! AND then I would have gotten fired for going off on Poppy. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUCK!!!! There really are such things as dirty old men!

    ReplyDelete