March 22, 2011

Sprung!

I finally took my camera outside yesterday and took some photos of Spring.




As I was taking pictures the Demon kept saying "Take a picture of me eating my Chex Mix!!"  I would answer "NO!!!"  To which he replied... "But I'm cute?"  So... I took and just pointed my camera toward him without changing any settings and *snap*.

lol, look at his little mustache!?  He is cute.

Finally, I am not yet sure if my Grannie's tree has survived Winter.  I always tease her that this tree is very "Charlie Brown-ish" and always poke fun that it won't survive the cold of Winter.  I'm afraid, this year, I may be right.

See?  No green buds yet!

3 comments:

  1. I think the tree is fine! Fingers crossed!!
    Love the flower pictures!!
    And that kid of yours is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. ^^ I think those are buds on the branches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so, for Grannie's sake! Usually the buds turn green by now..maybe it's just taking a bit slower this year.

    ReplyDelete