March 2, 2011

More Idol talk!?

First things first,... no pictures yet?  Okay!  I know, I know.. but really I did take pictures of my bed!  I just haven't uploaded them to the computer yet.  And, since I don't want to skip blogging today.. it's another picture-free blog.

Anyone else watching American Idol this year!?  Each week it's sucking me in more and more..especially the guy singers.  I have the 6 guys that I want to go through to the final 12.

1- Stefano Langone.
2- Casey Abrahms.
3- Brett Lowenstern.
4- Clint Jun Gamboa.
5- Jacob  Lusk.
6- James Durbin. (he's the Demon's favorite)

Of those 6, I really hope to see Jacob and Casey as the final 2!!  They are amazing.  Their singing is chill inducing!  They are both very emotional singers.  James impressed me last night as well. At first, I didn't think too much of him.  To me, he was nothing more than an Adam Lambert wannabe.  (and you all know my l.o.v.e. for everything Glambert)  After last night, I have hope that he can stand apart from Adam and find his own unique style.

I have a fear that Scotty McCreery is going to edge his way into the top 12 and knock one of my guys out.  The dude can sing country.. it's just not my kind of music.  I think there are enough country fans out there, though, that may get him far in the competition.  Should I waste my time voting!?  Voting for my main man Ochocinco on DWTS was a bust... so I doubt I'll vote during this season of AI.

The girls are up tonight, and of the 12 only one name stands out to me - Ashton Jones.  I know there are a couple others that I liked from the auditions.. I just can't remember their names.

I can't believe I just blogged again about American Idol!?  I hope I'm not blogging after the finale that AI screwed me over for a third time!

No comments:

Post a Comment