March 17, 2011

May 26, 2011

Mark your calendars!  We have a date!  The Demon is very happy to have the date set and he is ready.  Beyond ready.  After the doctor appointment we weren't ready to go home yet.  Instead, we went to the Zoo!  It was not a planned trip so I did not have my camera...but I had to snap a couple with my lame phone.

Our first stop was the Reptile House.  We usually always go in there and look around.  I've never seen the alligators piled up on the rock!?  I had to grab a couple shots...



If we didn't see random breathing we wouldn't have thought them to be real.  They laid so still.

We saw the female white lions, American black bear, and the polar bears all sleeping.  The gibbons were swinging from their trees and stands like crazy.  They were all very entertaining and almost posing for the people standing waiting to take pictures.  We also saw a few gorillas relaxing in the sun.

Before left we went in to see the manatees.  It was a great opportunity to see them without a crowd standing in our way.  It was feeding time!



It was a great day spent with just me and the Demon.  I'm glad he talked me into stopping.


(I want to thank everyone that has given me their emails and has chosen to continue to follow my blog as I have now, gone private. ♥  It really is wonderful to have friends that care enough to pretend to be interested :)  lol)

2 comments: