February 4, 2011

A weekly recap.

Monday:
  • AM -  The Demon had an appointment at Children's Hospital.
  • PM -  My Grannie had a doctor appointment.

Tuesday:
  • My brother spends the morning at his doctor with an allergic reaction.
  • My brother spends the evening at the ER.

Wednesday:
  • I have to go back to Children's Hospital for the Demon - lab work.
  • I have to take my brother meds!

Thursday:
  • I find Grannie covered in blood on her shower floor after passing out and laying there for 5 hours.
  • We spend the evening at the ER.  
  • She was admitted.

Friday (prediction):
  • Visiting my Grannie in the hospital.
  • I will drink myself stupid.

Enjoy your weekend....

2 comments:

  1. I could really go for a drink..or 12. You should have a kegger and we could dance. :))

    ReplyDelete