February 1, 2011

Boring?

I realized a little bit ago that I haven't changed the background/layout of my blog in a long time.  There was a point when I would get bored and change it around almost weekly.  The colors.  The layout.  The pictures.  My  question to those that are reading is... is this boring?

I've always considered myself a "dark" person.  I rarely wear colorful clothing.  I rarely listen to poppy feel good music (except for my GLAMBERT obsession!).  I rarely watch movies unless they are horror.  To be honest, as I type this we're watching Saw VII.  :)   Sooooo... the black background fits me.

When I have searched through all sorts of backgrounds/colors/layouts I've never found anything that fits me and who I am.  I find arsty types, colorful types, emo crap, blah blah blah.. but nothing that says me.  I thought I'd ask those that read this blog.  Is this plain type of layout boring?  Or does the plain black and white scream RaisingKane?

Any thoughts or suggestions for change?

No comments:

Post a Comment