January 31, 2011

The lastest casualty...

(crappy cell phone picture)

We come home Friday afternoon to find glass shattered everywhere.  Spike decided to go exploring on the mantle and down went my candle holder!  I have only 3 glass cups that survived the fall.  I wonder if I can find similar cups elsewhere?  I now have a mission!

Dear Spike,

WHY did you have to knock down the centerpiece of the mantle?  What do I have to do to get you to knock down the ugly grape vases that have stood on that mantle my entire life?!!  Arrrggg.... I want to be the first to tell you I'm packaging you up and shipping you out with my Momma when she moves next door!

Love,  RK

(you know I had to include the mask made by the Demon <3)

See!??  How are these damn things spared!?  I think it's all a plan between him and my Momma.  They have this bond that he would never hurt something of hers.. yet my things get shattered, chewed & destroyed.  Who knows, maybe he knows something I don't?  Maybe these ugly ass grape vases may be worth some money one day.....

@(#*!!)!

1 comment:

  1. he and mars HAVE to be related. thank god mars hasn't figured out/has no way to get on our mantle. instead he has it out for my new dinning room table top (tiny scratches) and wires, wires, wires. Husband wants to swap him for his moms fat black cat.

    ReplyDelete