December 10, 2010

Spike strikes again!?!*(#!

How could he??!  How could he do such a thing??

Before

See Truck?  He's such a good boy. 

I can overlook the poop eating when he's such an angel, otherwise.

This Santa belongs to a group of 4.  

They live quietly on the mantle.

All the same shape and size - just different details.


After...
Spike killed Santa!!!!

It's one thing to destroy a stuffed mouse....

It's something entirely different when he takes out Santa!!

I think I know what Spike is getting in his stocking....

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I think you need to HIDE the rest of the Santa's!! Are there even any left?!!? My cat is doing better, but I did buy more candy canes tonight..so I'm sure she will be puking shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a spray "Keep Off". It STINKS, but so far so good. Well, he did get a couple more ornaments off...but I sprayed again and hope it helps. We'll see this week when everyone is gone to work & school!

    ReplyDelete