November 4, 2010

Halloween Birthday!

Yeah, I know.  He is not a Halloween baby but we always joke about how he wanted to come out to TrickOrTreat.  For the past 2 years we've celebrated our birthdays on Halloween.  It worked out great since the holiday fell over the weekend.  I asked him which he preferred... a store bought birthday cake (I've never made a cake) or we could do cupcakes like we did for the Beast on his birthday.  He answered "Which ever is cheapest!"

Cupcakes it is.

like the old hand mixer thingie?

After we ate delicious Popeye's Chicken.. we had to rush to get the boys ready for TrickOrTreat.


It was CHILLY out this year for TrickOrTreat.  There were quite a few little ones walking around.  Very cute.  We also had a lot of older kids... some of which didn't even dress up?  Oh well.  As long as they are polite I don't care.  It was a nice night.

Afterwards,... it was cupcake, ice cream & present time!


The Demon had a very short list this year for his birthday.  He wanted books, money, and video games.  So he got... a crap load of books and everything else on his list.

I still cannot believe my baby is 12.

1 comment: