June 5, 2010

I can only laugh at this point.

Yes! My brother got the screw off. It was not budging, but luckily he was able to twist and turn the wire to the point that it eventually broke. I replaced the hose and everything was working!

This morning, I very groggily (is that a word?) walk out to the basket. Because of the new hose the flow is exceptionally strong, so the basket needs to be emptied more frequently. I go out, barely awake, and notice that there is a small spray of water shooting out of the OTHER hose. The hose that goes from the filter to the pool.

Really? LOL Thankfully, I had a spare. I remove the old one, but the spare on and shower to head to Watson's. I bought 2 more (stronger) hoses & the better c clamps. Everything SEEMS to be flowing great right now. I even attempted more vacuuming. The water is clear! Just a little left on the bottom to vacuum. I need the ladder in to finish.

This evening a huge flash of light and loud boom happened right outside my window. My first thought? My damn pump exploded. HAHA! What it really was? No one knows.

No nap for me today! I accidentally fell asleep yesterday in the chair. But until that little nap, I did very well not falling asleep all week :). The key is, keep busy after work & the pool is helping with that.

Off to watch the rest of Outbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment