May 22, 2010

Not so Happy Town.

MAN, I finish with the shows I have dvr'd. I'm waiting for the previews for the next show and I get "Coming soon to CBS". I thought.. wtf does that mean!? Of course, I hit Facebook hoping one of my friends know what may be going on. Impatiently, I go to Wikipedia and THIS is what I find..
"On May 11, 2010, ABC announced that it is pulling Happy Town from the schedule for two weeks. It will resume its episode run on June 2nd, with the 5 remaining episodes airing on consecutive weeks.[7] On May 17, 2010, ABC confirmed that Happy Town was among the shows cancelled from the 2009-2010 season.[8][9]"
Damn it all to hell. This is exactly why I don't start watching new shows. I hope, at the very least, they give the show closure in the final episode.

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment