May 23, 2010

Much too hot.



I'm glad The Demon got his artistic talent from his dad. That and his skin color.. that's it! LOL

Sunday = laundry day...and I'm so tired of laundry!! However, I'll take 10 loads of laundry over one sink full of dishes any day. :)

It was HOT out today. I don't know what the actual high temperature was today, but I am sure it was pushing 90 degrees. I hate the heat. Grannie had me out there pulling freakin' weeds today. Why?! I told her I sprayed everything yesterday, to give it a day or two to kill the weeds. No. She insists on going outside today and pull them. Drives. Me. CRAZZZY. (3 Z's for emphasis, lol)

Next weekend I hope to open the pool. Cross every part of your body that it goes smoothly. I do not have the patience for an expensive pool opening!!

Ok.. off to watch the rest of the finale for Celebrity Apprentice. Go Bret!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment