April 12, 2010

I need an intervention...PRONTO!

Reality shows.

I do many things in excess. I have too many purses. I have too many shoes. I eat too much. I have an obsession with pens. If I have 1 Horror movie, I have to have the entire collection (even if I hate the movie - ex. Halloween III).
  • Dancing with the Stars
  • RuPaul's Drag Race
  • Rupaul's Drag Race: Untucked!
  • 16 and Pregnant
  • Teen Mom
  • The Amazing Race
  • America's Best Dance Crew
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Project Runway
  • Top Chef (& Top Chef Masters)
  • Shear Genius
  • Celebrity Apprentice (& The Apprentice)
  • Big Brother
  • Celebrity Fit Club
  • Celebrity Rehab
  • Sober House
  • The Challenge (all the Fresh Meat and Duel shows on MTV)
  • Wipeout
  • Hells Kitchen
  • Kitchen Nightmares
  • Survivor!!!
  • So You Think You Can Dance?
  • Solitary
I think that's it? I'm sure I have forgotten 1 (or more). Is that excess?! If I don't watch it, I DVR it. I should probably quit cold turkey. Do you think there is a patch for Reality TV addicts?

Hmmm.

I did forget one,... I watch Intervention. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous...I WANT to watch them but never have time!

    ReplyDelete