April 22, 2010

Beach Party

I love scents. Probably because I've grown up with animals and always have a fear that my house stinks. I'm sure, at times, it has. I love my house to smell of cinnamon and vanilla at Christmas. From September to the end of November it's a mixture of pumpkin spice and cinnamon. Once Spring arrives I love black cherry, vanilla, sweet pea, and cucumber melon all the way through to Autumn.

I use tart burners, oil warmers that plug into the wall, oil that is warmed by tea light candles, regular candles, diffuser reeds, carpet powder, and the occasional spray freshener. I guess I probably over do the whole scent issue..but it just will get added to the growing list of doing anything to an excessive level.

Here is my latest addition to my life of smell good things.


(the plastic ring was a gift from the demon)

My new car freshener! It smells exactly like what Summer smells like minus the chlorine (I love the smell of chlorine... they could add it to this scent and it would be perfection!) This is a mixture of every suntan lotion scent that I've ever experienced. MMMM... reminds me of hanging out at the pool. My car is a rolling reminder of hanging out by the pool with friends and family.

Probably I am just psyching myself for the impending summer doom... heat.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I love the smell of suntan lotion and chlorine...makes me think of vacation. Are you sure you want to smell that on your way into work? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! K gets into the car each morning and takes a big whiff and says "ahhh that smells good!".

    ReplyDelete