February 5, 2014

Photo dump v.4


Well, my - blog more regularly this year - goal hasn't gotten off on the right foot.  Admittedly, I have not even opened my laptop very much over the last few weeks.  Having said that,  I have consistently tried to take photos.  


Most of these pictures were taken on New Year's Eve.  I am so happy I decided to head out that morning and take a walk.  I've been sidelined since... that is, until yesterday!  After 5 weeks in a boot, I was finally able to put a real shoe on  and  walk around all day in said shoe.  That's progress, kids!


To celebrate being able to walk around in a shoe, I've decided (well, I've been convinced, by a great friend!) to hit downtown, Cincinnati, on Saturday and attempt to change things up and photograph the city.  Taking nature shots seems to come very easily to me.  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed thinking about hitting the city with my camera!


Enjoy your Wednesday!   ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment