October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012.

YES!  

This is my Christmas.  It's my most wonderful time of the year.  I love Horror and changing leaves.  I love caramel apples and pumpkins.  I love ghosts and witches.  I love corn mazes and chilly days.  I love hoodies and skulls.  I love it all.

I'm happy to report (for those that care) that my funk seems to be affecting me less days than most.  Maybe it's the change in the weather.  Maybe it's that I've realized that having a fresh coat of nail polish makes me feel better.  Maybe it's the happiness I experience knowing that a new episode of Sons of Anarchy is going to be on Tuesday evenings.  Maybe it's just October pushing the funk away for now.  In the end, the reasons don't matter... I'm up more so than down.  That's what matters.

Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment